Photos of Hot Sri Lankan Actress Udari Warnakulasooriya

Udari Warnakulasuriya is raising star of Sinhala cinema and she get more popularity due to her first film "Paya enne hiruse". This film was directed by famous Sinhalese film director Udayakantha Warnakulasooriya. In this film Udari is done her first performance as actress and enter in to the Sri Lankan film sector.She was get married recently and I think She will apper more tele dramas and films in near future because her acting is very good and she is also good in facial expression.Hear are my latest photo collection of Udari Warnakulasuriya.I have posted more contents and photographs of this actress and I am planing to post more contents and photographs in near future so keep in touch with my sit to get the latest update of this beauty.